This site is advantageous for reservations!
Yoshiike Ryokan’s Garden.「SANGECHUEN」
It's area is over 30000 square meters with large pond and seasonal scenery.
Abundant amount of hot water from our own natural source. (Up to 720 liters per minute)
You can enjoy open air bath in large bathtub as well as grand bathtub with free-flowing hot water source.
We serve Japanese dishes for dinner and breakfast which can be changed according to the season.
Our dining room is equipped with cozy and sufficient furniture.
Dinner time start from 18:00~ Breakfast time from 8:00~
*In the case of busy hours dining time can be change.
【If you are interest for Japanese dishes please make reservation in advance.】
Our guest rooms are luxurious as well as traditional Japanese style.
There will be tatami mats in each room. Without tatami mats it cannot be Japanese style bedroom.
(Tatami→Bedding on tatami mats is futon.)
Be sure before reservation
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- We have 2 types of plan with meal and without meal while making reservation.
- Guest with meal plan should be check in with in 17:00.
- Guest without meal plan can check in before 22:00.
- Our meal plan will be is per hotels rule, we cannot change it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(example: Allergies and vegetarian.)
- Meal will be served in only restaurant. For the group you have to make reservation in advance. Otherwise, you may have to dine separately.
- In case of child reservation should be made in advance.
Accommodation fee will be charge over 2 years old.
Child age should be mention while making reservation.
- Guest having visible tattoo’s in their body cannot enjoy public bath and swimming pool.
According to your tattoos size you can be able to use or not.
Facilities in our Guest Room
LCD TV, Refrigerator, Free Wi-Fi, Electric pot, Hair dryer, Toilet, Safe, Futon, Instant Coffee, Instant Tea, Air conditioner
(According to the season we already fixed heating and cooling.)
Face towel, Bath towel, Body soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand soap, Yukata, Toothbrush, Hairbrush, Razor, Japanese socks, Hair band, Cotton bud,Cotton
*There is an amenity corner next to the front desk.
How to go Yoshiike Ryokan
- From Odawara Station, take the Hakone Tozan Line to Hakone-Yumoto Station (approx. 15 mins).
- From Hakone-Yumoto Station to Yoshiike Ryokan (approx. 7 mins) on foot.
- From Shinjuku Station, take the Odakyu Romance Car to Hakone-Yumoto Station (approx. 85 mins).
- From Shin-Osaka Station, take the Tokaido Shinkansen to Odawara Station (approx. 150 mins).
- From Haneda Airport, take the Keikyu Line to Shinagawa Station (approx. 15 mins), then the Tokaido Shinkansen from Shinagawa Station to Odawara Station (approx. 30 mins).
- From Narita Airport, take the Narita Express to Tokyo Station (approx. 55 mins), then take the Tokaido Shinkansen from Tokyo Station to Odawara Station (approx. 30 mins).